HOW TO CLEAN CRYSTAL JEWELRY : NATURAL CLEANING RECIPE.
How To Clean Crystal Jewelry
- quartz glass: colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- Clear and transparent like crystal
- a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
we're breaking up? Why, I'll kill you!
I'm so hard to handle
I'm selfish and I'm sad
Now I've gone and lost the best baby
That I ever had
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I made my baby say goodbye
December 19th 2010, Communication
As if a punster of the most blundering sort had played a joke on those wishing, hoping, calling in and dreaming a better way in life for themselves or others. the radioactive, polluted and marketed twice god of the earth has seemed to grant some of the more bizarre of circumstances for those faithful who believe that their wishes will always be fulfilled.
We have to imagine that any One greater than ourselves (and there are many) is having to squint through a layer of millions of deaths, garbage piles and backtrack for nuclear testing, and that some of the hadrons' silicates that float between planets are expanded as if from klepsonian aerogenetic disorder, which bacteria are likely the foundation of a lot of warring, in the first place.
An uncivilized, greedy and hasty society operating as if this day is the last day on earth is only calling in more superficiality and sloppiness.
Communication can represent so many ways of life. I studied Mass Communications as well as Film in University, and four years of classic art in College, as well as web college, and even though I publish three web sites and a blog, and exercise some connectivity through Flickr, which I love with all my heart for its sincerity and depth, I feel I don't have time to share what insights I have into peoples' troubles clearly enough. I also wish I could go back to fine art creations, but, having sold a number of abstractions for almost free (just to keep my hand in during a recession) I can really tell that most people do not have the affinity for abstraction and shaping that we artists have. I will never put people down for the way that a work is refracted through their own crystal aesthetic, but I was making fairly representative images from birds' stories and their auras projected as colourful eggs, when they wished to communicate.
"I see a little boy, it is a rainbow horse, there- I can see the log cabin and the floral garden"; this is my lot if I care to represent the spiritual realm as it appears to moi meme -others cannot see that way. What were my actual eye cells to me became a rainbow horse to a little boy, for example.
So, exactly as if a god out there (the god of humour?) were projecting on our hopes and dreams, unless we ask for a well-thought-out, concrete plan to emerge, I feel that we are pre-bastardizing our conditions in hoping that early saints (who are reincarnated, and like me, really feisty about being used) will answer all of our sticky, greedy prayers. Their heavenly conditions gave them pure club soda spring water right from the earth, clean, organic foods, and fresh, really fresh air. I note that most of our saints in the west have not had to brave northern winters. They had time to make all of their own clothes, blankets, jewelry and lived as we hip kids did, before we felt pure living was too expensive (we had kids at that point). When we try to call through the images of these wondrous freaks, we are calling through folded earth, their bones, ancient and volatile cloth, layers of tribal insect patterning, etc. We can learn from the worlds' greats, but expecting their incarnate, modern selves to answer all, all of our needs, like a new house an' a pony an', adn ear rings like Mommies (times trillion gadzillion) is ludicrous and to me, tasteless.
Especially since we have greedily polluted their holy lands and mystical worlds as they knew them, we dare not send our love and wishes without strategizing through the monoxides, strontium 90, aluminum ash et al.
I remember whn I first found I could watch the middle eastern holy saints, and how a polite but impatient man carefully explained that they felt obliged, in the Middle East, to be tour guides for worshippers. In fact, their modern businesses were built upon the holy events and shards of some of those miraculous occasions. As well, he explained they were Muslim Arabs. I do love them, because they are courteous and really very gifted in the spirit, and I try now not to go too far with my retro meditations.
You never know, in a broken and fragile world like this, what minute thought or action might homepathically kindle a wave of misunderstanding.
Aquamarine Crystal Bead v1
What I was trying to do in this shot was actually get almost a dual focus using my Sigma 180mm f/3.5 macro lens.
I wanted the primary focus of the shot to be the outside of the "tunnel" through the bead. When I looked at it through the lens, it reminded me on an ice sculpture.
At the same time I also attempted to get a couple of the facet faces to be close enough inside the DOF range to not only show how clean the surface is on these beads, but also the slight iridescent sheen they have.
I used basic CFL daylight trumpet bulbs and my lens was had held while floating on my waterbed...hey, the better half was out of town and with her gone I had to find SOMETHING to fiddle with!! :p
And oh yeah, all will be the same basic shot, until I decide which I want to delete...so, they are gonna have the same description and such...they are
First I have a very edits of this bead on my stream...but, hey I am new and learning the flickr ins and outs. ;) But also they have some different edits applied so I wanted to compare if the edits were really all that different.
how to wipe clean computer
steam cleaning tiles
how to clean out your colon at home
eating clean meal plan
clean aluminum boat
cleaning business equipment
glass of clean water
how clean is your house america
the cleaning fairy