Sample Cleaning Contracts
- (of a muscle) Become shorter or tighter in order to effect movement of part of the body
- (contract) a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- (contract) enter into a contractual arrangement
- Decrease in size, number, or range
- Shorten (a word or phrase) by combination or elision
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- sample distribution: items selected at random from a population and used to test hypotheses about the population
- take a sample of; "Try these new crackers"; "Sample the regional dishes"
- A small part or quantity intended to show what the whole is like
- A portion drawn from a population, the study of which is intended to lead to statistical estimates of the attributes of the whole population
- A specimen taken for scientific testing or analysis
- a small part of something intended as representative of the whole
?ml sample vials of my perfume oils, including Nyctanthous, Golden Bough, and White Stag.
Waiting to be shattered..
and even then more beautiful than now..
cleaning a microwave with vinegar
formula 420 body clean
free pc clean
natural cleaning products for home
cleaning a semi automatic pistol
cleaning baking soda
successful cleaning to remove pet odors and stains