House Cleaning Robots
- Housekeeping or housecleaning is the systematic process of making a home neat and clean in approximately that order. This may be applied more broadly than just to an individual home, or as a metaphor for a similar "clean up" process applied elsewhere such as a procedural reform.
- (esp. in science fiction) A machine resembling a human being and able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically
- (robot) automaton: a mechanism that can move automatically
- (robotic) of or relating to mechanical robots; "among our robotic devices is a vacuum cleaner"
- A machine capable of carrying out a complex series of actions automatically, esp. one programmable by a computer
- Used to refer to a person who behaves in a mechanical or unemotional manner
- (robotic) automatic: resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine; "an automatic `thank you'"; "machinelike efficiency"
WowWee Tribot Talking Companion
Tribot is one of the latest in the line of personal robots from WowWee. This innovative talking companion is more than just your average robot -- Tribot is fresh off the robot assembly line and is ready to interact with you whether it is playing with his built-in games or telling you jokes. Remember though, he's only a young robot so he will need help from you to give him commands using the remote controller. Requires eight "AA" and three "AAA" batteries, not included. Measures 9"L x 8.5"W x 15"H.
Tubby the Robot...
...aka Paul Cooper, a performance artist. This is the first and the most basic of a series of promotional images that will feature Tubby (who incidentally about is 6 feet tall - it's not a small toy!). The brief called for a clean well lit image with a plain background, that could be used by a graphic designer. Shot at the client's house using some white sheets for a backdrop.
Really excited about this project! The rest of the series will be shot in various locations.
Backdrop was lit with 2 x Interfit EX150 150ws flash heads with bare bulbs.
Robot was lit with 2 x Jinbai 250ws flash heads with shoot through umbrellas, one 45 degrees to the left and the other 45 degrees to the right. These were bounced off the white ceilings/walls.
Lights where triggered with Ebay radio slaves.
Image was edited on location at the clients house using Lightroom and PS CS3 as the client required an instant turnaround!
Strobist note: happy to have this removed if it doesn't qualify for the pool as it was taken with 'studio' flashes (cheap low powered ones!)
Nope, not a camera, but something way better: a robot vacuum cleaner! My husband and I don't exactly love house-cleaning, so this is our solution. Now we just need Mopba (actually, they make that, it's called a Scooba), Dishwasherba, Laundryba ... you get the idea.
I could say that Roomba saves me lots of time, but that would imply that we ever actually vacuumed before.
clean wood floor
wolf oven cleaning
cleaning an office
how to clean a dirty cd
exceptional house cleaning
commercial cleaning rate
how to steam clean an engine